Friday, September 11, 2009

Rest & Relaxation

In an article I recently read, it suggested that Moms should get away for some rest and relaxation once a month. It talked about how being refreshed and doing things for yourself helps you to be a better Mom & wife. I totally agree with this theory, but there is a problem. From my calculations, my family owes me approximately 3 1/2 weeks of rest & relaxation. Now, if I can just find a sponsor, I can spend a couple weeks in Hawaii! Okay, so that is NEVER going to happen, but I really need a day away.

I have talked to my husband about this, and he assures me that a day of relaxation away from my boys is coming soon! I sure hope so, because I am in great need of some downtime!! I need a break from my active boys and dishes and the monotony of fixing meals & cleaning!! I am hoping that from now on I am able to get a few more days to myself a year! Anybody else have this problem? Please share!

No comments: