Sunday, September 06, 2009

The little Joys of being a Mom

This parenting stuff is a little crazy, to say the least! Last night, my boys were playing in the "bean" table in the kitchen while Brady & I were trying to watch a football game. All was good, they were quiet . . . . something wrong, there! YEP! They had started pouring water in their bean table . . .ugh what a mess! They were so proud of themselves, because they had made SOUP! Yep, soup! I'll admit, I didn't see soup when I looked into my kitchen and saw the flood, but the little monkeys were thrilled with what they had done! Too funny!

While putting Jaxon to bed, he wanted to talk about growing into a "big man" and he shared with me that when he is a "big man" He is going to be bigger than Daddy. He is also going to live with Grandma Judy (my Mom) and three of his cousins. I laughed! It was great!

This morning, Jaxon chose Giada over sprout and then watched with great interest as Giada made cookies, califlower and flatbread. I sure hope he keeps up with this! A man who can cook is always a good thing!

No comments: