Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Curious As A Cat

Another Great Meme borrowed from Dena

1) If you had to experience one trauma your mother has gone through so that you could better understand her, what would you choose?
Experiencing her childhood with my Grandmother as a mother would definitely make it easier to understand her. My Grandmother suffered childhood trauma that made it very hard for her to be loving & affectionate & it must have been hard to have her for a Mommy.

2) What is the most revolting combination of colors you can imagine? green & orange

3) If you could punish the most difficult person at your workplace, what would you do, and to whom? I don't work close enough with any co-workers to feel any way about them, but if a person really pisses me off, I would like them punished by getting a dose of their own medicine.

4) What is the thing you know the most about? me

No comments: