Wednesday, September 09, 2009

More to Love

Is anybody following the show "More to Love" on Fox? I've watched every episode and am really excited to find out who Luke chooses next week! I admit, in the beginning that I was a little turned off by an excessive amount of focus on the size of the women but was still impressed that they chose a more typical type of woman to have on the show! I really like Luke and am cheering for him to find that lifelong partner that he desires.

Of the two women that are remaining, I personally think Tali is the better choice for Luke. She is classy, beautiful and really seems committed to him. She, like Luke, has a great career and seems to have the same values about family.

From the beginning, I really liked Malissa. She is a cute, likeable girl but I feel that she is all wrong for the star of this show. It is obvious that she really "likes" Luke, but I don't think she is capable of loving deep enough to have a successful marriage. She doesn't have a career and her family values are shakey at best. One thing that sticks out about Malissa is that she has NEVER babysat for her sister's kids. To me, this shows a very selfish side of Malissa, who doesn't have the close bonds with her family that Luke has with his family.

His choice has been made, but will be revealed next week. I hope for Luke's sake that he chose Tali. In Tali, he will find a life partner! In Malissa, he will find himself alone nursing a broken heart.

That's my opinion . . . . . now share yours! (leave a comment)

No comments: