Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Highs and Lows of 2007

1. The loss of my friend Gina. This hit me really hard. I hadn't talked to her in a couple months prior to her death, and regret that more than anything. Gina & I had been friends for 15 years, and I still want to give her a call to chat about Days, football & everyday life. I have been blessed with having her visit me in my dreams, but just wish I would have had the chance to say goodbye!
2. The birth of Bradyn Michael. What a beautiful baby. I am so blessed to have two healthy boys!
3. The birth of Hollyn Jessica. My sister, Jessica had baby #3 and she is an adorable girl!
4. Difficult pregnancy. I wass off work for 4-5 months due to pregnancy complications! That has been financially challenging, but worth it!
5. Brady's Dad is doing well. Bill was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer in 2006, but is responding well to his chemo and there is no cancer growth--YEAH!
6. The loss of Brady's grandparents. Clarence & Katie Becker both passed away this summer, and that has been hard for the family!
7. The loss of my dog, Benny. My little chihuahua had to be put to sleep, and I still miss the little booger!
8. Lots of improvements to our house. We now have central heat & air, and have remodeled the 2nd bedroom upstairs, and have new carpet upstairs! It has been awesome!
9. Broken Brady. Brady has had lots of back problems, so has been somewhat grouchy.
10. Jaxon rurned 1. He is so much fun as he grow & changes. We laugh often. A dsy with Jaxon is never dull, he loves to entertain and make us laugh!
11. My friend Carol got married. Carol & Norm are very happy and have waited a long time for this much deserved wedded bliss!
12. The Ice Storm. We had a massive ice storm and were without power fo over a week!
13. Nieces & Nephews. I have the greatest nieces & nephews in the world and spending time with them is always the best!
14. My best friend Jill. She is always a "high" point in my life. We continue to be close & have lots in common!
15. My sis. She is my other best friend. I cherish this relationship, and love time spend talking with her or hanging out at my house or hers!
16. My family. I love all of my family & cherish them so much! When you are down & out, like I was on bedrest, you realize just how good your family is. My family was there to help us in so many ways!

No comments: