Saturday, December 08, 2007

Going Crazy!

I am now on strict bedrest, and am already going crazy! I knew something was wrong this morning, because of how I was feeling. I called Brady & we went to town to get my blood pressure checked, and it was the highest it has been. We called my doctor, who ordered lots of tests. All came back fine, but she decided that it was time for strict bedrest. That means that I am to be on the couch, in the recliner or in bed at all times. I was on restriction, which meant that I wasnt' to do a lot of walking, or anything strenuous, but I was still able to care for Jaxon and do some basic picking up around here. Now, that is all over. I am not even supposed to be on the stairs and she said I am not even able to make a sandwich for myself. It has been less than 12 hours, and I know I am going to go CRAZY! My doctor said we will have a baby at 38 weeks, which means that I have less than a week on bedrest. That is a good thing, because I am not liking this. My son went to Grandma's to spend the night, and will be spending the day with Brady's cousin tomorrow. I do not like this, and decided that the reason for all the problems is that this baby is named after Brady, and is already starting to be a pain to be like his namesake LOL.

2 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

Oh sweetie, I know it's a pain in the a--, but you need to think about your health and your baby's health. You want the delivery to be as stress free as possible, for BOTH of you. I want you around for a while, because I've had too much loss this year.

Sending positive thoughts for a healthy, speedy, safe delivery and a new healthy, happy baby!

Dawn Allenbach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.