Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas MeMe

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I have both, depends on the gift!
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Usually go with artificial, but LOVE real trees!

3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Usually a couple days after thanksgiving, but I put it up early this year and am glad I did, or I wouldn't have one!
4. When do you take the tree down? before New Years
5. Like egg nog? I like to have a little every year.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Only 4 of them
7. Favorite gift received as a child? My barbie townhouse!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Brady
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jaxon, the only hard part is limiting my buying
10. Worst Christmas gift? don't remember a worst gift

11. Mail or email a Christmas card? mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? depends on the year
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? I like lots of homeade candies & cookies

16. Clear or colored tree lights? CLEAR
17. Favorite Christmas Song? It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home. Travel to Wyoming
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blizten, Rudolph (I checked and am right :o) )

20. Angel or Star on Tree top? I like an angel best, but have a star for now
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People that are never satisfied with the choices we make regarding holiday plans--pisses me off that everybody only thinks of themselves instead of realizing that we are trying to spend quality time with everybody while still enjoying the holiday ourselves!


Post this on your blog, or in a comment on mine! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: