Friday, December 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen










Thirteen Things I hate about my world right now!!
(borrowed from Dena, cuz I can relate)

1. NO Money, Need MO Money!
2. Fighting with Brady!
3. Still Sick!
4. Work 3 in a row with NO relief for SLEEP!
5. Fighting with Brady (yep, still bugs me)
6. Tired . . . too much so to truly appreciate my day with Jaxon!
7. My House is a MESS!
8. Time for me? What is that? I don't even get time to sleep!
9. Brady is a SLOB!
10. Don't even have Christmas Decorations up! Been Sick, haven't had time to do it myself
11. I am the only one who cares that we have no Christmas Decorations up!
12. CRABBY!
13. We are going to try for Baby #2--dreading the anticipated disappointment every time nothing happens!

2 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

Why do you have to TRY for baby #2? Why not just have some fun with your man and let what happens happen. Take some pressure off yourself.

Jennifer said...

It isn't the trying that gets me down, it is th idea of all those negative preg tests that SUX!!