Sunday, December 03, 2006

Laryngitis Sux!!

I have not had a voice for 3 days! I have lost my voice before, but it is absolutely horrid this time! Never before has my voice been as important as it is now! I hadn't realized just how important it is these days! I can't read stories to Jaxon and most importantly I can't sing to him! He loves it when I sing to him, therefore I usually sing A LOT! I sing to him to calm him down while getting him dressed, I sing to him when I am putting him to sleep, I sing fun songs throughout the day, and I sing to keep him calm in the car! It really bothers me that I can't sing our songs. I did read him a couple of little books, and he smiled SO big! I know he misses my voice and there is nothing I can do about it!!

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

::hugs::

Feel better.