Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday Favorites
What is your favorite Christmas traditionI like picking out my china place setting at Christmas dinner!
What food do you love to make for Christmas?I love to make Chex Mix!
What food do you love to eat at Christmas?I love to eat Chex mix and pecan brickle!
What is your favorite Christmas memory?It has to be getting my barbie townhouse!
Where do you like to celebrate Christmas?I like to be at home in Newcastle at my Mom & Dads!
What is your Christmas pet peeve?Greedy people who ask for huge gifts and are never excited about what they do get :o[
Do you have a traditional meal on Christmas eve?Yes, oyster stew and cheese soup (for the ones who don't like oysters)
Do you have a traditional meal on Christmas Morning?Yes, breakfast souffle and swedish tea ring
Does Santa still fill stockings at your house?Yes! And it is so much fun!
Do you have an easy Christmas recipe to share with less than 4 ingredients?Cake Mix Cookies Cake Mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and whatever you want to add. Bake at 350 for 8-10 min!
Decorations? Do you go all out, or just put up a tree?Sometimes I go all out, sometimes I am lucky if I get a tree up!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: