Friday, October 03, 2008

I've been Tagged!

8 things I am passionate about:

1. My Boys
2. My Great Dane
3. Breastfeeding
4. Journaling (creatively)
5. My family (the 4 of us)
6. My marriage
7. Self-Growth
8. Preserving Life


8 things I often say:

1. "Talk nice to the baby"
2. "NO Bite"--to my Great Dane, pupppy, Autumn
3. "How late are you working" my hubby is planting wheat & harvesting soy beans
4. "Remember to do a good job"-Jaxon
5. "I love you"
6. "This house is a disaster"
7. "NO, J"
8. "beans, milk, eggs, cookies" or whatever I can think of when Jaxon is writing a grocery list


8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Flip a house
2. write a book
3. move to Alaska or Hawaii
4. go back to school
5.do more crafts
6. raise goats & chickens
7. take cooking classes
8. take a cake decorating class

8 things I have learned from my past

1. Do not allow your insecurities to poison relationships with those you love.
2. Never say "never"!
3. Do not give up who you are in the name of love, because that isn't love.
4. No matter how hard I try & how kind I am, my mother-in-law will always use everything I do and don't do as ammunition against me and sticking up for my family and me only causes more drama.
5. Children teach you much more than you can teach them!
6. You don't realize how valuable time is until you are married with children!
7. Education opens the mind in ways you can only see after spending time with groups of people that are not educated. Their viewpoints are narrow, with no ability to see from another's perspective.
8. Life is a journey of personal growth.

8 places I would love to visit:

1. DisneyWorld
2. Alaska
3. Hawaii
4. Branson, Missouri
5. Southeastern United States
6. Russia
7. the Bahamas
8. New York City

8 things I currently need/want:

1. new tennis shoes
2. goats
3. chickens
4. a house
5. "me" time
6. a dishwasher
7. more storage space in my house
8. SLEEP

8 people I tag:
Jill
Tara
Jessica
Dawn
Dena
Carol
Mom
Brady

No comments: