Monday, June 09, 2008

Sick!

I have lost all of Jaxon's 1 year portraits. I can't find the envelope that contains EVERY single copy that we have of them! I didn't just cry when I realized that they are not anywhere in the house. I got the pout face! It also makes me physically ill to realize that the WHOLE packet of pictures is gone. I only got one copy of the picture with him next to the #1, and the place I got them doesn't keep a record of the pictures taken. There are screw-ups in life and then there are SCREW-UPS! This is one of the big ones. I will always wish I had these precious photos! BLAGH--I can't believe I did it! I make such an effort to capture their images so I can always see them as they were at each precious age, and then to go and lose it just really disgusts me. I know there are worse things in life, but this really bothers me!

3 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

They will turn up when you least expect it. Trust me.

Jennifer said...

You are right! I found them at my sister's house--I was relieved!!

Dawn Allenbach said...

Yay!!!