Friday, September 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


I got this idea from my friend Dena's blog. The idea is to write thirteen things you love/hate about something. Read mine, and then try it on your page.

Thirteen things I love/hate about being Jaxon's Mom.

1. I LOVE Jaxon's adorable smile. He smiles at me quite a bit, and it is exciting to know that seeing my face brings him joy!

2. I LOVE sleeping with him snuggled up beside me. I always said I would never have my baby sleep with me, but I am so glad I did. It is one of the best parts of being a Mom, and to think that I coulda missed out!

3. I HATE the idea that my husband doesn't even have a clue what goes into being a full-time Mom with no childcare and working 30 hours a week at night. It really sucks to work 2 or 3 nights in a row and get between 3-4 hours of sleep during the day and not get any understanding from him!

4. I LOVE buying cute clothes for Jaxon and putting them on him. Clothes don't make the baby, but my baby sure does make the clothes cuter!

5. I LOVE being able to share my experience as a Mom with my friends who already had kids. I am now a part of the MOMMY Club!

6. I HATE my new worry wart status. I worry about things that definitely don't make any sense and think about things that I never did before.

7. I HATE that I can't relive all of the time that Jaxon and I have had together. He is so precious right now, but his newborn days are gone and I wish I could hit rewind and live those special days over and over again! I would love to relive the day he was born over and over and over, too! That would be totally awesome!

8. I LOVE looking forward to sharing his life as he continues to grow and change!

9. I HATE that my Mom has to be so far away from us. It would be so wonderful if she were closer, because it would be so much fun for Jaxon to be able to see her more frequently!

10. I HATE leaving him. It makes me so sad when I have to leave my little man to go to work. I am glad I work at night and he sleeps through most of the time I am away, but it is still sad for me. It is also good that Brady is the one I leave him with--he is a great Dad, and does great with Jaxon.

11. I LOVE taking pictures of him and sharing them with the world via Jaxon's world. It is fun to update his page and see what other people think.

12. I LOVE working on his scrapbook. I can't relive the time that we have shared, but I can remember it with the scrapbook.

13. And the best for last . . . I LOVE JAXON!!

1 comment:

Deeniemick's Domain said...

You are a great mommy! Jaxon is very lucky!