Saturday, September 16, 2006

Another Idea taken from Dena's Blog!



















Appetizer: What was the very last song you listened to?
I do not recall, but I was in my car with Jaxon. It may have been his CD.
Soup: What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I don't really know of one right now!

.Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
Oh, I don't mind getting a good picture of me, so I suppose 5, because I hate bad pictures of me!

Main Course: Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?I use toe book jacket a lot, but have used a piece of paper lots of times

Dessert: Name a food that you like that most people don't.
I LOVE Sushi, and the general concensus around here is that it is a big YUK!

No comments: