Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Hillary Blues!

I've got a case of the "Hillary Blues"! I am so disappointed that she was not chosen to be Barack's running mate, that I don't even want to think about voting for a presidential candidate! If Hillary can't be involved, I don't want any of them. Yes, I do sound like a child who didn't get her way. I really believe in Hillary Clinton's abilities & desires to do what is best for this country. She would have done an incredible job as either president or vice-president, and we as a country are the ones that came up short. I never imagined that I would be such a strong Hillary supporter, but I am. I am still mad at Oprah for being so vocal about her support for Obama. I do think that she has a right to her own opinion, but she really should have been more aware that her opinion is the gospel for some, and by doing what she did, several hundreds of people decided to blindly support Obama. Not for what he believes in, but because Oprah said! Come on people, don't follow blindly--take a look at the issues, the plans & vote for who you believe will be able to do the best job! I am not able to do that, because frankly, the best Woman for the job is not even in the race!

No comments: