Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Monday Madness . . .On Tuesday

1. Are there any weird "food rules" you have? Feel free to list as many as you like. I don't like it when the food on my plate touches. . .especially if sweet stuff gets mixed in with the salty :o(

2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)?Wash your hands!

3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)? I can't think of anybody, but I don't like potlucks, because I like to know who made what I am going to eat!

4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for? Chicken Enchiladas

5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite? I was a big fan of mac & cheese!

6. Today, what is your IDEAL meal? Steak & Shrimp . . . .with a good bottle of wine!

No comments: