Thursday, July 26, 2007

Change Meme

1. How has your life changed in the last year? I am a Mom and that has made me SO different than before! I love it, but the things that used to be important to me have taken a back burner. Gone are the days of being a thrill seeker, and doing crazy things because they sound like fun.

2. How has it stayed the same? I still enjoy reading, and LOVE Harry Potter books! I look forward to being able to take a vacation. I still like amusement parks, swimming and spending time with friends & family.

3. How has your life changed in the last 6 months? I am pregnant again. That is another big change!

4. What kinds of things do you miss about life before? I miss margaritas and working as a Sheriff's Deputy!

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

*pokes* Are you still there? How are things?