Saturday, June 23, 2007

Confessions

"X" your confessions:
[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet
[X] I am really ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night (or anytime, for that matter)
[X ] I believe in true love
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect comic books
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[ ] I am keeping a secret
[X] I watch the news
[ ] I own more than 5 rap CDs
[] I own something from Hot Topic
[X] I love Disney movies
[X] I'm a sucker for blue eyes
[X] I don't kill bugs
[X] I curse regularly
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I've slipped out an "lol" in actual conversation
[ ] I love spam
[ X] I bake well
[X] I have worn pajamas out of the house
[ X] I have owned something from Abercrombie
[X] I have a job
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[X] I've tried alcohol
[X] I drink alcohol on a regular basis )when I am not prego!
[X] I've tried a cigarette
[X] I've smoked a pack in one day
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[ ] I have many scars
[X] I've been out of this country
[ ] I can't sleep if there's a spider in the room
[X] I love chocolate
[ ] I bite my nails
[ ] I'm comfortable with being myself around EVERYONE
[X] I play computer games when I'm bored
[X] Gotten lost in the city(I get lost anywhere)
[X] Seen a shooting star
[X] Had a serious surgery
[ ] Hugged and/or kissed a stranger
[X] Been arrested
[X] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator
[X] Swore at my parents
[X] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[X] Gotten stitches
[X] Bitten someone (in preschool
[X] Crashed into a car
[ ] Shoplifted
[X] Been fired
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[ ] Stolen money/profitable items from work
[ ] Stolen supplies from work
[X] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[X] Slept with a co-worker
[X] Been married
[X] Gotten divorced
[X] Saw someone/something dying
[X] Been to Canada
[X] Been on a plane
[X] Thrown up in a bar

Everybody try this one--it is an interesting one and is pretty revealing! I am not proud of some of the things I confessed to!

No comments: