Saturday, February 03, 2007

Harry Potter Fans

What are your plans for July 21, 2007?? Mine are to buy & read the book! It will be so exciting, but sad all at the same time! There will be no more books to look forward to reading! I have been so hyped up about the "next" book for so long, that the idea of no more "Christmas Morning" anticipation for Harry Potter books will definitely bum me out! I have a feeling Harry will die. I have a feeling he will meet up with the people most important to him . . his Mom & Dad, Sirius & Dumbledore!

2 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm anxious to read it, but I don't want to read it. I don't think Harry will die, but there really is no way to predict what Rowling will do. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dawn Allenbach said...

My cousin is excited because the book comes out on her birthday.