Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Meme

1.- If I were a fruit I'd be...a raspberry
2.- If I were a color I'd be... yellow
3.- If I were an animal I'd be... a polar bear
4.- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be... an oven, warm inside and filled with wonderful things
5.- If I were a book I'd be... The bible . . I need to be filled with God's word!
6.- If I were a clothing item I'd be... mittens. . soft & warm
7.- If I were a jewel I'd be... a sapphire
8.- If I were an object I'd be... a park bench
9.- If I were a car I'd be... a hummer
10.- If I were an element I'd be... platinum
11.- If I were a tree I'd be... willow tree, beautiful and has a quiet ,protected place
12.- If I were a drink I'd be... wine
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be... chocolate peanut butter
14.- If I were a person I'd be.. ME
15.- If I were a planet I'd be... Earth, I like it here
16.- If I were an insect I'd be... a dragonfly
17.- If I were public transport I'd be... The Subway
18.- If I were a song I'd be... Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
19.- If I were a movie I'd be... Disney Pixar Cars
0.- If I were a season I'd be... spring
21.- If I were a flower I'd be... a lilac
22.- If I were a job I'd be... a Mom, the most rewarding yet
23.- If I were a cartoon I'd be... Calvin & Hobbes
24.- If I were a place I'd be... Lahaina, Maui
25.- If I were a gift I'd be... an afghan
26.- If I were a memory I'd be... the day Jaxon was born
27.- If I were a city I'd be... Manhattan, NY
28.- If I were a sense I'd be... hearing
29.- If I were a game I'd be... Hold' Em
30.- If I were a candy I'd be... Godiva chocolate
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd be... midnight
32.- If I were an invention I'd be... MP3 player
3.- If I were a bodypart I'd be... an eye
34.- If I were a country I'd be... Switzerland
35.- If I were a flavor I'd be... mint
36.- If I were a sport I'd be... Football all the way!
37.- If I were a smell I'd be... plumeria blossom
38.- If I were a subject I'd be... Human Growth & Development
39.- If I were a flag I'd be...United States Flag
40.- If I were a building I'd be... A beach house on Maui
41.- If I were a month I'd be... May
42.- If I were a perfume I'd be... Bath & Body's White Tea & Ginger
43.- If I were a gummy candy I'd be... a gummy shark
45.- If I were a toy I'd be... a build-a-bear Teddy Bear
46.- If I were a textile I'd be... soft cotton
47.- If I were a shape I'd be... cube
48.- If I were an answer I'd be... NO
49.- If I were an instrument I'd be... an Alto Sax
50.- If I were a word I'd be... magic

No comments: