Thursday, November 23, 2006


Holiday Time Meme


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?BOTH

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?Santa's favorite part is setting up the presents and playing with them a little bit!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?both!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, it is fun!

5. When do you put up your decorations?the day after Thanksgiving, but not this year! I work all weekend!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?Mashed Potatoes

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Christmas Morning breakfast! We always have breakfast casserole and swedish tearing

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Last year when I read the biography of Santa Claus--I learned a lot of new things about him!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?Yes, after church.

10. What kind of decorations are on your tree? lots of halmark ornaments and ornaments from my childhood

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I love it and can't wait to be in Wyoming for Christmas where there is LOTS of snow!!

12. Can you ice skate? Yes, and I love it--When Jaxon gets a little (okay a lot) bigger, I am going to buy a portable ice rink they have in Leaps & Bounds!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Barbie Townhouse!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?being with my family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pecan Pie & Sugar Cookies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? My Grandma had China in every pattern from Lenox and everybody got to pick their place setting for Christmas dinner

17. What tops your tree? An Angel

18. Which do you prefer? Giving to people I care about and that will be excited about the gifts I buy--I hate buying for greedy people & people who don't appreciate the effort I put into their gift!

19. What is your favorite Christams song?Frosty the Snowman?

20. Candy canes: Yuck or yummy?YUMMY

No comments: