Thursday, November 30, 2006

3x Thursday

Random 1.
What kind of mattress do you like to sleep on? Hard, soft, medium, etc. Does it matter to you? Why/why not? I like to sleep on a really soft mattress! I want my bed to feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. The perfect bed has those water tubes with a pillow top and a feather bed on top of that with a down comforter to cover up with! Dreamy!

Random 2.
Is your mode of transportation (motorcycle, car, bike, scooter, etc) reliable? Do you ever have much trouble with it? I have a new Nissan Quest (mini-van) and it is reliable! It better be cuz we have only made 1 payment on it!

Random 3.
What kind of relationship do you have with your boss? Is it strictly business, or can you just hang out with them if you want to? I have lots of bosses! I work in home health, so the families I work for are my bosses and I also have a nursing supervisor. I don't know my nursing supervisor very well, but I do feel like I can hang out with the parents of the children I take care of. They are all really neat people and have taught me a lot about life!

Bonus Question for Comments:
Do you like your house/apartment/room/whatever? Got any complaints? I do like my house! It has it's problems, but it is my home and therefore my comfort zone! We need a new heater, better insulation, and it more storage space, but who doesn't need more space?!

No comments: