Saturday, October 21, 2006

Most Interesting Dream

I want to share one of the most interesting dreams I ever had. In my dream, I was a young teenage girl living sometime in the 1800's. I was wearing a long printed cotton dress and black boots wtih funny fasteners on them. I was at a church event with my mother and several siblings. The church was one large room with a very high vaulted ceiling. There were lots of adults and children running around and there was a large table in the center of the room where a meal was being served. I was running around playing with the children, when I decided it would be fun to show the kids how I could fly. In order for me to fly, I had to focus really hard and make myself feel giddy-happy, and then I could take off and fly around the room. All of the kids thought it was really neat. I tried to give the little kids rides while I flew, but was unsuccessful. I was not able to keep the giddy-happy feeling while giving them rides because of concern for their safety. My mother caught me flying and kept trying to pull me down. She was very upset because people would think I was a witch (which was very serious at that time). What a bizarre dream!! I really felt like somebody else in another time period . . . WHAT does this dream mean???

2 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

I have a feeling about it, but perhaps I'll email it to you. Let me know if you want me to.

::hugs::

Dawn

Jennifer said...

I would love to hear what your thoughts on this are! A bit of additional info. . I had this dream a couple of years ago, and just haven't forgotten it, and how very interesting it was!