Sunday, February 03, 2008

Lia Sophia


I am going to start selling Lia Sophia Jewelry. I am way excited about this! I think that it is going to be a lot of fun, and is a great deal for everybody. I have never wanted to sell stuff before, because I don't like taking advantage of people and don't want to feel like I am ripping people off. With Lia Sophia, it isn't like that. I tried to find my "favorite" stuff in the catalog, but found that I liked 85% of it as my favorites! It is all way kewl! The "hostesses" get an awesome deal, because they get at least 20% of profits, plus half price items & such and if they have 10 orders and 2 booking, they get 40% in free jewelry. The guests all get a good deal, because they get half price items too. Usually it is buy 2 and get 1 for half off, but in Feb. it is one 50% item for every item you buy (as long as you buy at least 2). This will get me out of the house to socialize, and will earn me some extra money!! If you want to hop on board, just let me know!! It is easy & lots of fun. The other good thing about this company is that they don't have strict rules like some of the others. You can do direct sales, do parties, and even serve alcohol if you want. Leave a comment, email me, or call! Oh, and check out this link to see all the benefits, and to peruse a catalog. www.liasophia.com/jessicanielsen

No comments: