Sunday, March 25, 2007

Books!

My friend, Dawn, has been reading a book a month, and then writes about these books on her blog. That is a great idea, but it doesn't work for me. I am stuck in a bizarre pattern, and don't know why! When I find a book I like, I HAVE to read it over and over. I read the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and the 3 sequels, and then read them all again 2 times. After that, I read Jude Deveroux's "A Knight in Shining Armor" and have read it twice, and have the compulsion to read it again. I have also done this with the Harry Potter books, and the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I find this behavior a little bit odd, and wonder why I feel the need to read and re-read books over and over again! Any ideas???

1 comment:

Dawn Allenbach said...

Sounds like you're trying to get everything you can out of them.