Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Life is Fragile!


I got a call from my friend Gina with bad news. Our friend Regina passed away suddenly! She was only 33 years old and a mother of two. Her kids are only 22 months old and 7 years old. It is such a shock to me, and is really bothering me. What a tragedy!! We lose a friend, but her babies have lost so much. They have recently lost their Grandmother (she is in a nursing home with a severe brain injury) and now to lose their Mommy at such a young age. Life is so fragile and can end so quickly! Regina would have done everything to stay with her beautiful children and the only thing that can be healing her pain is Jesus's love in heaven--nothing else could help make being away from her babies even close to acceptible! I wonder, how can heaven be heaven to a mother, when she knows her children need her on earth and she can't be there with them!

No comments: